Leadership Development – Executive Coaching
Funding – Scaling – Growth Strategies
Whether a senior executive at a large company, a C-suite level manager at a mid-sized business, or an entrepreneur at a startup – 4M Performance can prepare you to tackle the toughest challenges.
With our coaching and guidance, you’ll emerge a leader with the confidence to forge ahead and inspire others.
What Makes 4MP Different
Many business coaches/consultants base their advice and recommendations on a ‘play-it-safe’ copycat approach. This is inappropriate for today’s businesses which must rigorously vie for a competitive market position.
4MP’s Coaching/Mentoring is designed to prepare you for the complex responsibilities of leading a business in the age of digital transformation and market disruption.
- Strategic Innovation & Change
- Mastering the Digital Marketplace
- Become an Authentic Leader
- Drive Financial Performance
- Optimize the Digital Transformation & AI
- Setting the Next Direction for Your Business
- Product/Market Fit
- Determine the Buying Motives of Your Customers
- Web3 and the Metaverse
We provide you the ability to step back from your daily routine and reflect on where you’ve been and where you want to go. This introspection is a very important part of the 4MP process and why it is termed a life-changing experience.
While not dismissive of current trends and market disruptions, 4MP pushes to build high-performance, results-oriented strategies – grounded in practical, actionable, and financially feasible outcomes.
Clients can expect multi-level learning via discussions, presentations, and how-to sessions. This, in turn, compels Clients to identify relevant issues and apply practical applications to their unique situation and business.
Collaborating with 4MP ensures you’ll emerge with a leadership mindset, a confident outlook, and a vision for success. Our focus is on accelerating individual and team growth, identifying strengths and gaps, and developing a customized action plan for achieving your goals.
Consulting is Performance Driven – Coaching is Development Driven
Typical Issues We Address:
- Defining the role innovation plays within your industry and determining a path forward
- Learning to drive a strategic vision
- Attack and win the challenges of digital transformation & disruption
- How to deliver on performance
- Improving decision-making skills
- Delivering on customer experience
- Brand building & development
- Analyzing pricing strategies to maximize value
- Assessing the business’s financial strength: profitability, liquidity, structure
- Identifying new opportunities for enhancing digitization and the value it will create
NEW: Leadership Coaching Programs – Virtual
COVID 19 severely impacted our coaching and consulting capabilities. This occurred at precisely the time when we were most needed by our clients. As a result, we quickly embraced and created a virtual posture as an effective means to proactively transform our service delivery.
We now deliver not only our regular, one-on-one, coaching but also a new series of leadership coaching programs – dubbed 4MP-Virtual.
Programs Currently Available
- ‘Superior Customer Service Engagement‘
- ‘Building & Managing A Digital Platform‘
- ‘How To Fund Your Business
- ‘Managing A Business’s Social & Environmental Policies & Practices: The ESG Profile’
- ‘General Management Training‘
- Competing In Multi-Markets’
- ‘The Business of Entertainment
- ‘Launching A New Venture: Entrepreneurs and Business Owners‘
- Cornell University
- Art Museum of Ontario, Toronto
- Boeing Company
- Chautauqua Institute
- Fund-House Ventures
- United States Navy, various locations
- Cathay Group, Singapore
Cost of Service
Simply contact us for a Free Consultation (20-30 mins.). Basically, we want to determine if 4MP is the right vehicle needed for achieving your goals and required outcomes.
If agreed, an Action Plan is developed and a Service Agreement prepared, detailing the services to be provided and the cost.
Coaching & Mentorship
$160/month – Annual Contract
$180/month – 6 months Contract
$200/month – Month-by-month
What You’ll Receive
- Three 60-minute 1-on-1 virtual meetings each month.
- Unlimited Messaging (mobile, text, email)
- Editing & feedback on such items as resume, compensation negotiations, project pitching, project implementation, leadership skills development, and career planning.
- Personal growth planning & development
- Advice & mentorship on an ongoing basis, if desired.
- Guidance on self-improvement and managerial skills enhancement.
- Set goals and track progress on a prescribed timetable
- Weekly communications and reminders on check-ins, development benchmarks, and personal achievements.
- Workshops and master classes in a community environment
- Group sessions run for 6 months at a total cost of $750
- Consists of a meeting with like-minded peers in a virtual meet-up.
- Meetings are 90 minutes each, monthly.
- Discuss your challenges and receive solutions for your business issues