A foundational business component and one of the most difficult challenges for every business is the development and implementation of a unique brand. Brand building is not communicating a message it’s about internally developing and managing the business around the brand. In reality the brand and the company are one and the same. The business’s vision and its operational realities are termed the brand’s DNA.
This relationship can be best demonstrated by looking at the Brand Wheel. A concept developed by brand consultant Denise Lee Yohn.
When 4M Performance consults and coaches on branding and brand development the following steps are requisite:
– Conducting Diagnostic Evaluations – The Brand Wheel
– Developing the Brand Platform – The Brand’s Identity and Competitive Positioning
– Brand Architecture – Concept Design and Logo Creation
– Touch-point Wheel Analysis – How The Brand Mates With The Business’s Vision
– Engagement Design – Conceiving and Creating The Brand Narrative
The start point is conducting a Brand Development Survey (contact us for a free copy). This is where we find out what the Brand means to the management team and how it will be embedded into all facets of the business.
A comprehensive slide show on ‘How to Forge an Iconic Brand‘ is available in our Resources and References.